Tour – Quneitra Valley:
After a safety briefing, we start our tour accompanied by an experienced and professional guide. Upon leaving the kibbutz, we will arrive to Avital mountain to see all the wind turbines and Hermon mountain, At the foot of Mount Avital we pass apple and cherry orchards and vineyards cultivated by the communities in the area after we will drive to the direction of the Quneitra Valley, we enjoy the magnificent views of the Golan Heights.
We continue until we reach the former Syrian headquarters close to the Syrian border when Eli Cohen Israeli spy was there.
We will explore the site and hear explanations. Following a short drinks break, we continue to drive into the apples and plums orchards, and we will drive near the amazing lake bental, and then we return to Kibbutz Merom Golan.
- The length of the tour is about 1:15 hours.
- The staff is experienced and professional
(tours can be conducted in Hebrew / English).
- The company is fully licensed and insured as
required by law.
- The on-site staff maintains the vehicles to the
- In the case of any last minute problems, we will inform you of the exact number of vehicles at your disposal and add a Jeep if necessary.